Look at me, I made a blog

April 9, 2008

Jamie Lidell - "Another Day"


This is how Jamie Lidell was dressed when I saw him at Pitchfork Music Festival last year.

***UPDATE: Can I just say that I totally called Jamie Lidell's new single? Haha.


I've been sitting on Jamie Lidell's Jim for awhile, because I wanted to wait until the release date was not too far off. But, this song is too good to keep to myself. I was sitting on the train by my lonesome after midnight when this song started playing on my iPod. Let's just say a huge smile spread across my face.

More on Lidell's new album later. Jim hits stores April 28/29.

Another Day - Jamie Lidell




"Another Day" video.


"Little Bit of Feel Good" video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good stuff

Unknown on August 29, 2008 at 6:31 PM said...

i saw him at pitchfork too! he was talking about how he looked like a complete hobo...not that there's anything wrong with that.

canvas prints on December 21, 2011 at 6:11 AM said...

He's awesome, such a great guy!

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog