Look at me, I made a blog

January 27, 2010

Update!


via MOMA

Are you there, Internet? It's me, Mimi. I know that it's been quite some time since my last post on Look at me, I made a blog. My unofficial blog hiatus coincided with a rather unfortunate period of time in my life, but that time has officially ended. I'm back!

If you still visit physical pages and sites anymore, you'll see that there have been some changes to the layout and I've finally switched over to my domain, madeablog.com. The search box should start working in a couple of weeks. I hope that the new layout is easier on the eyes. Apparently, it doesn't work very well in IE, but I'll keep chugging away. Thanks to MTS for all the technical and moral support.

So, I've missed a bunch of notable events. I didn't end up posting a list of my favorite albums from 2009, and I even missed my own blog birthday. It's too late for those entries, but I will be playing a bit of catch-up in the next week or so. It feels good to be back.

7 comments:

Henning on January 27, 2010 at 3:46 PM said...

Welcome back! How funny that Look at me, I made a blog and Lifting Fog should be re-entering the fray at the same time...

PS - I still owe you $40. Where can I mail the check?

Joseph on January 27, 2010 at 6:46 PM said...

I was wondering where your blog went. Welcome back.

Lyanne on January 27, 2010 at 9:41 PM said...

hooray, so glad to have you back! looking forward to your upcoming posts.

Unknown on January 28, 2010 at 9:19 PM said...

nice to see you're still around. give me a heads up on any shows worth going to!

David on January 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM said...

Glad to see your back.

Hariharan on May 12, 2010 at 2:22 AM said...

best

best

canvas print on December 7, 2011 at 6:55 AM said...

Awesome news, glad you're back.

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog