Look at me, I made a blog

February 20, 2008

The Return of the Kooks



Just a short update.

FINALLY, a new Kooks album. Konk will be released on April 14. Until the album is leaked, I will be googling it every day. A part of me really regrets not going to their show last week at the Music Hall of Williamsburg. But, then again, it was snowing hard and I was sick as hell. Also, I remember the last NYC Kooks show as being packed with underagers which, no offense, really turns off an aging gal like me. Check out brooklynvegan's review of the show and pics here.

Also watched their Conan performance today. Normally, I find bands to be really boring when they perform on TV. No, they are beyond boring. LIFELESS is more accurate. Anyway, I was surprised by the Kooks' performance. Luke Pritchard managed to pack a punch without looking like a tool.




Check out their latest single, "Always Where I Need To Be." God, this song is addicting. Also, enjoy some old tracks off Inside In/Inside Out.

Always Where I Need To Be - The Kooks


She Moves in Her Own Way - The Kooks


Eddie's Gun - The Kooks




The Kooks

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the kooks
and i have thts track ajaj
very good blog realy
a kiss

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog