Look at me, I made a blog

May 11, 2008

My Morning Jacket - "Evil Urges"




Sometimes, I don't even realize what songs I listen to the most often. After finally joining big-brother Last.fm, I'm seeing that I listen to My Morning Jacket's "Evil Urges" a lot. In fact, I've been listening to it every day for the past few weeks. Even though I should be writing my final papers right now, I figured I could share this one with you. Plus a couple more.



My Morning Jacket performs "Evil Urges" on SNL


The highly anticipated Evil Urges hits stores on June 10. You can preorder here. The My Morning Jacket summer tour kicks off in New York on June 20 at Radio City Hall. Click here for more dates.


Evil Urges - My Morning Jacket


Two Halves - My Morning Jacket


Smokin' From Shootin' - My Morning Jacket

2 comments:

Food for thought, literally (sometimes) on May 14, 2008 at 3:14 PM said...

you're right.

but my morning jacket usually consists of my birthday suit.

canvas print on December 2, 2011 at 6:23 AM said...

Love my Morning Jacket, thanks a lot.

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog