Look at me, I made a blog

August 7, 2008

Ra Ra Riot - "Too Too Too Fast"


The first time I saw Ra Ra Riot, opening for Tokyo Police Club at Mercury Lounge in Spring '07.

It's about time Ra Ra Riot put out a proper LP. I thought I would be stuck listening to the EP, demos, and live sessions for who knows how long. Not that a lack of a full-length album has been a problem for Ra Ra Riot since they sell out shows regardless. I saw them a couple weeks ago at Siren Music Festival, which made me more excited for the release of The Rhumb Line. These guys had a tough year, losing their drummer John, but they managed to hold it together and produce this awesome song. "St. Peter's Day Festival" is also a favorite of mine, so look out for it when the album is released.

Preorder The Rhumb Line at Insound. The album will be released on August 19. Ra Ra Riot returns to NYC on October 17 with a show at MHOW.

Note: Song has been removed upon request

But...here's a live video of the song via Stereogum.


1 comments:

Christopher Reinhard on September 18, 2008 at 4:19 PM said...

Next order of business for you oughta be checking out their current touring mates, Walter Meego. You should enjoy them.

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog