Look at me, I made a blog

November 10, 2007

Daft Punk, Justice, and Simian Mobile Disco

Three amazing European electronic music duos. What inspired this post? Over fall break, I read a review of Britney's new album in a newspaper (WSJ, I'm a huge nerd). Needless to say, the review was not pretty. But, the writer's analysis of the album caught my eye. He said, "The backing tracks are terrific -- they're largely shaped by European rock-influenced electronica via Daft Punk and their artistic offspring Justice..."

Congratulations, Daft Punk and Justice. You are now being ripped off by the mainstream. It's bad enough that Kanye sampled Daft Punk and ruined their music. Now Britney? I wouldn't complain if she still made decent music

Enjoy dancing in your chairs.

Daft Punk



Digital Love - Daft Punk


Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk



Daft Punk


Justice



D.A.N.C.E. - Justice


Lovestoned/I Think She Knows Remix - Justice



Justice


Simian Mobile Disco



I Believe - Simian Mobile Disco



Hustler - Simian Mobile Disco



Simian Mobile Disco

0 comments:

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog