Look at me, I made a blog

November 7, 2007

Yes, I finally jumped on the blog wagon.


via Best Week Ever


Here, I will be posting music that is worth listening to.

To start, here is a song that explains the name of my blog. Art Brut is a British band that I saw at the Village Voice's Siren Music Festival in 2006. Despite the fact that the lead singer doesn't actually sing, Art Brut is quite entertaining to watch.

Formed a Band


If you didn't get it, the lyrics are "Formed a band, we formed a band, Look at us, we formed a band."


"Post Soothing Out" is a track from their most recent album, "It's a Bit Complicated." It's a song about the saddest text message ever sent. What could "post soothing out" really be? "Sort something out?"

Post Soothing Out



Art Brut

1 comments:

canvas art prints on January 25, 2012 at 7:59 AM said...

Haha and welcome to the bandwagon!

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog