Look at me, I made a blog

November 11, 2008

Metric - "Help, I'm Alive"


via Riaz

According to iTunes and Last.fm, I've listened to the new Metric song nearly 100 times in the last five days. That's about 20 times a day, which adds up to over an hour devoted daily to this one song. What can I say, I really like "Help, I'm Alive."

"Help, I'm Alive" is not a complex track, but it's got something that has me mindlessly hitting repeat every single time. Essentially, this song is a very listenable rock-pop song with simple lyrics. But, whenever the song ends, I'm left wanting to hear more. So, I hit the back button on my iTunes/iPod. If "Help, I'm Alive" is any indication of how the new Metric album will be, then it definitely makes my list of most anticipated albums. The album is expected to be released in early 2009.

I have writer's block, so I'm going to keep it short so that I can play around on the guitar for the rest of the night. Love that Tuesday is Veteran's Day.

Enjoy!

Help, I'm Alive - Metric


Metric

1 comments:

canvas art prints on November 9, 2011 at 11:13 AM said...

Great track, thanks for the share!

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog