Look at me, I made a blog

July 3, 2008

Beck - "Orphans"



Sure, the general public tends to think that Scientologists are a bit, well, insane. That doesn't make me stop listening to them...or at least to their music.

Beck returns with his new full-length album, Modern Guilt. "Orphans" is one of the two songs that feature Cat Power. The song isn't quite as charming as some of his past songs, but I can't help wanting to hear it over and over again. And seeing as I acquired the album earlier today, I think it deserves a short post.

Modern Guilt will be released on July 8 in North America (Preorder here!). Beck is currently on tour in Europe and will be returning to North America in August.

Orphans - Beck

2 comments:

Food for thought, literally (sometimes) on July 5, 2008 at 2:12 AM said...

oh THAT'S what you meant by listening to scientology music.. cliffhangerrrrrr

canvas art on February 13, 2012 at 7:40 AM said...

What an awesome post, thanks a lot for sharing this with us.

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog