Look at me, I made a blog

July 14, 2008

The Black Ghosts - "It's Your Touch"


via brooklynvegan

Simian's Simon Lord (vocals on Simian Mobile Disco's "I Believe") and The Wiseguys' Theo Keating come together as The Black Ghosts to bring you "It's Your Touch." I'm normally not a big fan of electropop, or pop in general, but there's something very soothing about this song. The first song of the Black Ghosts that I had heard was "Any Way You Choose To Give It" (through SXSW). I'm not really a fan of this song, so I was surprised to find this track playing on my iTunes the other day...

The Black Ghosts play Studio B this Saturday night. $5 advance tickets!


It's Your Touch - The Black Ghosts



The Black Ghosts

1 comments:

Hiemann Lee on July 20, 2008 at 2:40 AM said...

electropop is my life
and they're good!

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog