Look at me, I made a blog

September 16, 2008

Blitzen Trapper - "Furr"


via Force Field PR

Holy crap, I just realized that this great song that I've been listening to for the past month is Blitzen Trapper. This is what happens when you own an iPod shuffle. I'm starting to regret skipping out on Blitzen Trapper after seeing Fleet Foxes open for them back in March at Bowery Ballroom. Now that I'm intrigued by "Furr," I will definitely take the time to listen to the rest of the new album.

For those who tend to ignore lyrics, make sure you actually listen to the story that's captured in this song.

On a side note, Sub Pop Records has been putting out so much good music in the last year. It makes me want to move to Seattle, if I could get a job out there (nudge, nudge).

Furr - Blitzen Trapper


Furr is due on September 23. You can purchase the album from Amazon here.

0 comments:

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog