Look at me, I made a blog

December 12, 2008

Top Albums of 2008: Visiter


via The A.V. Club

And, on to the month of March. Well, this one shouldn't be a surprise. Turns out I blogged about the Dodos three times this year, and they were once a "Current Obsession" of mine. Every time I went to a live show, I was always impressed/dumbfounded by Meric's ridiculously fast finger-picking and Logan’s drum workout. To this day, I still wonder how often Meric has to reapply the acrylics to his right hand. Does anyone have any idea?

Read more about why I like the Dodos and their live shows here.

Red and Purple - The Dodos


Winter - The Dodos


The Dodos

Other Top of 2008 Albums:
A Reflection
Bon Iver - For Emma, Forever Ago
Atlas Sound - Let the Blind Lead Those Who Can See But Cannot Feel
Cut Copy - In Ghost Colours
Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes/Sun Giant EP
The Walkmen - You & Me
Ra Ra Riot - The Rhumb Line
TV on the Radio - Dear Science
Department of Eagles - In Ear Park
Deerhunter - Microcastle/Weird Era Cont.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i believe that we all have a reason to be and my reason is for everything.

K C

309-333-5544

canvas wall art on January 27, 2012 at 9:10 AM said...

Awesome choices, thanks so much for sharing these with us.

 
Ology

mp3 blogs
The Hype Machine
Copyright © 2007-2010 Look at me, I made a blog